strong tower

Hi and welcome to the Tower. Let me tell you a little bit about this place.This was made for belivers in Christ and Non-Belivers in Christ.You may find also (if you are and non-beliver)how to be saved.You will also find the weeks lesson.I will place the character of the week as well ,you may comment on this and all my work Feel free to email me and to comment. Please note this site is updated every week.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Verse of the day

Hi! This is the verse of the day. My mom showed this to us this morning from this prophecy conference. Some people think revelation is hard to understand but this proves it wrong."Revelation 1:3 BLESSED IS HE THAT READETH AND THEY THAT HEAR THE WORDS OF THIS PROPHECY ,AND KEEP THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN THEREIN :FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND."Is'nt that soooo cool?
~Paul Andrews

What is your favorite blog of mine?
Top Report
Strong Tower
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home